Thursday, August 28, 2008

Traveling in Style


Since I've been born, my mommie has been trying to figure out the best way to carry me around when we're at home and I don't want to be alone or when we are out on the town.  After trying the pouch style sling (too hot and difficult to adjust me) and the baby bjorn (I'm too small for it and mommie is too short), we finally hit paydirt with the Ellaroo ring sling.  Mommie can tie me on in my favorite frog position and we can cruise around comfortably.  The material is also very soft and breathable for the muggy Richmond weather.  

Yay- less sweaty baby, which no one likes! I'm off to cruise around the house and help make dinner. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for babywearing! Amelia looks like she's reached nirvana in that photo! We are absolutely loving our Beco Butterfly...it is SO comfy for Ellie and for us - I highly recommend if you're looking to expand your repertoire. Also, don't ditch your pouch yet - E and I just started getting to like it now that she's a little bigger, and today we acheived hands-free nursing! You may also find you like it better once A is old enough for a hip carry.