Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My BFF Arrives!

Yesterday was a big day because my BFF (best friend forever) arrived- Nina Camden Peace! I know we are only 3 weeks apart, but I feel like I've waited FOREVER for her to arrive! I can't wait until she and her mom are ready to take field trips to the mall or the zoo... or even just to our backyard.

I went to the hospital today to meet Camden and she has sooo much hair! I'm a little jealous because I think she'll get a haircut way before me and probably get to use mousse first too. Sigh.

'Cuz I know everyone wants to know and this will be the first and last year we can talk about our "stats"(especially weight)- Camden was 7 pounds, 8 ounces, 21 inches and was born at 2:28pm on August 12th.

Welcome Nina Camden Peace- I can't wait to spend tons and tons of time with you!

PS- Camden has her own blog too: click here.


No comments: