Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Me and Mommie


This is the first week my mommie and I are by ourselves! Last week daddy worked from home so we got to eat lunch out twice and go to the mall twice. The week before that, my memere and pepere were helping out from Boston.


I didn't know what to expect- perhaps just days spent at home watching the Olympics (my mom is slightly obsessed with swimming)? I wasn't sure we'd ever leave the house, especially since mommie can't pick up the car seat with me in it because of her c-section.


However, my mommie has not disappointed. We've had guests every day at lunch- Matt and Seth came by on Monday (my mom's partners at work-they're funny!), Devon and Jacqueline from the law firm came by yesterday with lunch and today Nicole and Lisa popped by to bring dinner. I'm glad all these nice people come by with food for my mommie because I'm not sure she'd eat without them!


Then, we had our very first excursion to Target yesterday to get some things for Aunt Ashley. I got to ride in a sling for the first time- that was fun, but I think mommie might need to figure out a more comfortable way to put me in; I was a little smushed but I still managed to nap.


Today I went to the pediatrician again to check my weight- I gained an entire pound since last Wednesday, so now I weight 9 pounds, 3 ounces. I clearly like to eat. After that, we had one more stop.... more in the next post!



No comments: