Friday, August 22, 2008

One Month Old Today!

Today is my one month birthday. My parent's can't believe that I've been here for four weeks already- I feel like I've been here forever...in a good way. Time is flying by and I'm growing every day.


I'm already over 9 and half pounds and may even have hit double digits. I'm also smiling and laughing when my mommie and daddy talk to me (and no, it's not gas, I swear!) and I can hold my head up and turn it from side to side during tummy time.

I'm also sleeping longer at night, which is mostly just exciting to my parents, not me. I've missed some of the Olympics because of it, but I'll catch them in London.

1 comment:

Pete said...

And she already can take self-photos by holding the camera out in front of her! I think she's ready for Facebook...