Friday, August 1, 2008

Meeting the Big Kids





On Wed night, we had a big family spaghetti supper (not that I got to try any) that my memere and pepere made for everyone and I got to meet my two cool cousins, Griffin and Davis. They are so big! I'm so glad they were happy to meet me- I was a little worried they wouldn't think I was cool because I'm so little and can't play with them yet. I can't wait for them to teach me all the cool things they know how to do- like play baseball and vacuum. Griffin is a really good baseball player and I hope he'll teach me how to hit off a tee like he does. Davis loves helping around the house and my mommie would be very happy if I liked to vacuum as much as he does!




I also got to meet another cool big kid when I was in the hospital- Devon. She's four and very pretty. I know I'll look up to her as I get bigger and need advice on how to be a super "grrl" like she is. I'm really lucky to have older kids already looking out for me!

No comments: