Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy Bee


Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been a very busy girl, as you will see from all the pictures and posts.  

First, I had my first living history experience by going to Williamsburg and seeing all the places my daddy used to hang out when he was in college way back when- the Cheese Shop, College Delly (we just walked by- no sandwich with "enough mayo on it to choke a horse" for me...yet), his old fraternity house.  

We also spent time in Colonial Williamsburg where I saw women and men in 
funny hats and shoes, hung out with Thomas Jefferson and had dinner at the King's Arms.  

I also spent time with my mommie's friend from graduate school, Stephanie, her husband Brad and their twin daughters, Jaina and Caitlyn, who just turned 5.  Having a twin seems to be really fun- they always have someone their own age to play with! 

No comments: