Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Three Months Old!


Today marks another milestone in my albeit short time on earth- I'm three months old! It's been a busy two weeks- I started attending the Grace Covenant Child Development Center without my mommie on the 13th. It was a little hard at first, but everyone is very nice and they like to hold me and let me make funny noises at them. There are also other babies there too, but I'm not big enough to play with them yet and frankly, I already have a BFF and tons of cool cousins. But as I get older, I'm sure I'll grow to appreciate such playmates.


Tomorrow my daddy comes home from China, which is all I wanted for my three month present!

3 comments:

Ammie Todd Moore said...

You are quite beautiful Amelia Cate! 3 months old, Wow! It looks as though you have your Mommie's striking blue eyes!

Pete said...

I'm cute! Blog about me more often!

Love,
AC Seibert

Anonymous said...

I second that AC!