Thursday, September 25, 2008

Shopping

Last week mommie and I met her second family from Lexington (or Lex Vegas for those in the know)- Jean, Peter, Jenny and little Ellie. Well, she's little compared to her mom, but I think she's a big girl- she's one and walks by herself!

As you can see, we had a good time poking around Stony Point, most particularly a store called Anthropoligie.  From what I gather, Lex Vegas doesn't have such a store and Jean and Jenny seemed to savor their time there.  I guess we are lucky to have so many choices- mommie said when she lived there, the high end design was the Martha Stewart collection at K-Mart.  

Ellie has clearly already begun to master the shopping skills of her mom and grandmother, otherwise known as 'Ninj"- a name coined when Ellie was a baby and Jean would sneak into Jenny's house like a ninja.  

I love it- having a ninja in the house is so cool!

No comments: