Monday, July 28, 2008

My first visit to the Dr.

My mommie took me to the pediatrician today where I earned high marks. My weight is 7lbs, 12oz which is good because I had slimmed down to 7lbs, 8oz a few days ago - so it appears I'm on the upswing. Based on my weight fluctuations, I'm somewhere between the 50th and 75th percentile for my weight, and I'm also in the 90th percentile for my height.

The Dr. was pleased with how alert I am. I'll be going back again next week for another check up.

I am really tired now, however, because I kept everyone awake all last night. I think I'll take a nap.

3 comments:

Cathie J. France said...

AC:

I can't wait to meet you! You are so beautiful and seem to be keeping Mommie and Daddy on their toes.

Anonymous said...

Amelia, you look like your father in that picture ;)

Anonymous said...

Randy and Aimee-

Congrats from John, Logan and Stella. The blog looks gute, I'll follow it with interest. We'll see you out for some walks I'm sure.

John